Monday, March 28, 2011

My Throat Is More Sore In The Evenings

Autopañales ... Version 2

Since I started using cloth diapers, I was struck by the idea of \u200b\u200bsewing them for my baby ... choose material, colors ... Then I had no sewing machine and I lost to both type and brand, to have to get to sew!. As happens to many mothers, I wanted but I had left over time, and now that Miguel is a little older and plays with her sister, I removed the thorn ...


The truth is that this sewing is a headache to me has been great Jaritasm blog, here you go, a real expert on the subject and gave me the push I Cati B.! ! send a kiss to both.


I bought a machine Sewing and gradually with the fabrics, the machine of snaps and other gadgets ... For me this has been a real challenge: Yes yes ... I wanted them myself.

I've been about to throw the machine out the window, to sell fabrics or donate to other causes ... to bury in a pot the little machine's happy snaps. Come on, I had no fucking idea where I had gotten.
first thing I did was set it



As you can see ... pssssee! What can we do, the intention is what I did with cuenta.Lo old sweatshirt and a towel. Gums disaster is not my strong point but function works, I mean that as fabric absorbs XD.

I made a wool blanket, based on that of Babyidea, which got me on Facebook what you have seen there. I can not find the picture ... so I leave it I pendiente.Lo recycling a wool jersey I bought at the flea market. And of course, is not as good as the original, but the important thing is that it works!

And these are my latest creations.


Two tight reusable diapers, that of Ooga Booga Velour is abroad and is sewn to another piece Bamboo fleece.


The interior Bamboo Velour ... soooo soft .... This is perfect for the night. We love it.


of giraffes
The jersey fabric is also sewn with bamboo Velour fleece inside. Very little bulky and it looks good. I have also
blankets as the Itti, I have extra absorbent and do not use I'm giving, I have not made any pictures: The must.

These two are a gift for a friend who will soon have your baby ... Ay! pañalitos illusion that small!


100% cotton is of no bleaching, and has the absorbent in the rear. The absorbent sewed it inside out, to take effect dry.

I hope you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment