Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dark Motive Cant Pick Up The Item On Dustpan



yesterday I realized I did not finish translating the program to try to live with Elijah of communication, that's when I run out computed, and when I came to write the year past was almost to update on Elias. in short, continuous ... But

read previous articles recommend it! They are stages that our children must pass in order to become "partners communication"
1 -. Play Socially
2 -. Take Turns

3 -. Nonverbal Communication
by Barbara Mitchell , mother of a boy with SD

Where is my little boy who once pointed and said " ba "when he was hungry? Soon after school, open the refrigerator and probably say "where is the pepsi ?" If you find one you tell his brothers "do not take it, is my ! consiganse it"

did this happen? How children learn to communicate and talk? The most parents know that when a child says something, it is because he wants or . We take it, and we give to children, and now. He is happy and we can go back to what we did . But if your child has Down syndrome, we need to do more than just meet their immediate needs and desires. We need to keep interacting with gestures and sounds

I learned that in answering these early forms of communication are critical if we want our child develop habits of communication . Children should know that they have our attention and have impact on us, but stop trying. We need to understand that these first gestures and sounds are the "seeds" from which spring the communication. Every time we respond, we encourage our children to do it again.

A new strategy as parents became very important at this stage my child's development: constant "match." This means doing and saying what your child says and to say, and then give them a small step.

Before I learned to match, I thought I was teaching my son how to speak saying things like "Here's your bottle , my child. I do not need so much milk that's why you're so chubby . You can say " bottle" to mami? sooo bieen , you tried "

I was not helping my child to talk with sentences as long mine, I was teaching how to listen as I spoke. Of course we want our children to understand, but we must teach our children how to communicate and talk. I learned that the best way to do this is giving one or two words that could try to say it at the time he was more interested . Instead of a long sentence simply said he " ba .... take" every time the bottle pointed to . After waiting for the take his turn, hoping that the will contact me. The continuous pointing and saying "ba " for long, I remember the day that said "take" a very exciting day for us!
learned to keep non-verbal interactions imitating actions and sounds, before giving a word of an adult. Children with Down Syndrome need lots of practice doing what they can do staying in a continuous interaction to develop the habit of communication. found that in responding, wait, call and wait for my child to communicate, always did!

* * * * * *
can read here a bit of our experience with this issue , as I learned to talk less, using simple words, wait match ( elias +1). If it works! and it's easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment