Monday, March 14, 2011

Driver Software Easy Grabber 10195



Communication Program Partners (Partners of Communication) by Dr. James McDonald, written by Barbara Mitchell, a young mother with SD
1 -. Play Socially
2 -. Take Turns
3 -. Nonverbal Communication
4 -. Language Learning

5 -. Conversations taking

My son and I had to be playmates a conversation partner, I see how important it is to feel successful in our interactions. I have yet to see how I talk to him. If I put a lot of stress, the ends conversaion leaving and doing something on his own where he can feel successful.

There are several important ways I have learned to keep vonersaciones. First, I give you the freedom to say what he can say, as you can say, without being so long correcting. His words and phrases are not always perfect, but he thinks of himself as a communicator and respond to other regularly. Keeping in talks is becoming a habit for him.

I learned
not asking much. Most parents do question after question. We believe it will start a conversation, but the opposite often happens. "What are you doing? Because you're doing?" or "What did you do in school today? you learned? you behave? with whom he played at halftime?" our questions never end!

Most of the time children do not ignore us and will get back to our preguntasm because we do not expect a response or did not wait for the response. I've seen commenting and waiting for the answer to bring a lot of response from my son. The reviews will give children the freedom to say what is on their minds. Not have to give a "right" answer. "You look hungry" instead of "What do you eat?", "Looks like you had fun" instead of "you did today," It's time to dress "instead of" What you want to. " Think of ways to change the questions in comments, so that your child will probably talk more. This does not mean that we should never ask questions. Only we must be careful to only questions we really want to be responsive and willing to wait for the reply.

Another thing that helped me is to make discussions of daily activities. They have to be long, or important - just common. If Mark was changing to go to school, I can say, "That shirt is very small." That will give you an idea and choose another and say "this is bigger, and could add" I like that new blue shirt. " Adding more comments like these, given the opportunity to practice and stay in longer conversations. It's an easy way in which a child with Down syndrome learn to make a habit to communicate!

I had an experience last summer about the importance of this. Mary and I were in the game of baseball from his brother of 10 aƱos.Cerca of us was a mother with her daughter who had SD The girl was about 12 or 15 years. As I watched askance at the mother and fig, I realized I did not speak to each other during the game. The girl fixed her hair, tied ribbons, eat candy, drink soda, and saw the people around him but never saw them talking until the game ended and went.

in the field was another matter entirely. The coaches were constantly interacting with the kids, teaching them how to pitcher, batting or catching the ball. I thought about the term "communication manager" and understand that this is the way we should be with our children. Children with Down syndrome will not learn to keep vonersaciones just watching and listening, but taking a lot of practice "playing with words" in the same way that children play and practice and coaches baseball. Only with practice can improve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment