Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Delete Driver Atheros

where is Elijah? Week

Les said recently that in our life is not all honey, I recently read a blog about how this lady lost her two girls with Down syndrome, and I never told as I lost my Elijah once, well you go twice. : S

The first time, Elijah was three and a half years, he and I went to Michoacan to visit some missionary friends that I met online and who also had a child with Down syndrome. One day we went to Wal-Mart, as your child not yet walking it was in the cart, very brave I let Elijah walk was when we stopped to see something, and suddenly it was gone! I ran to find the guard and my nerves could not say a word, my child is lost! I asked the name and clothes, and I did not remembered that brought clothes! The minutes were horrible! my friend found it running! Elijah as usual, he was playing and laughing. that we scare us!

a month ago we were shopping, the camera brought a toy and in his innocence, without measuring the danger was taking pictures, I in a blink of an eye I lost! As I started to yell at people which would, if Elijah was with them, and no, that's when we panicked, and Elijah taking pictures like that.

Since he started walking almost no stroller has gone on, we try to teach him not to walk away, you should not run to escape, if not stay in the place we got him by the hand, which in the dislikes. Recently brings the news that no longer wants to sit in the cart when we go to sent, so you know he must behave or else to the cart.

Anyway, these are my stories and I hope there is more:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment