Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Flucloxacillin For A Chest Infection

Working with numbers ............. Preparing for Primary

Last Monday I woke up watching the news, and the first thing I heard was that this week of pre-registration for the primary level ................ Instantly gave me stomach ache.

So tomorrow
fill the request, the support teacher gave me a list of schools that are close and have teacher support.

For my first two options are the school that is against Kinder corner where Elijah is now, why? Because there will most fellow Elijah.

The morning shift because it has 30 children per classroom! depends if one or two classrooms per grade. And they say that the evening shift have very good teachers in first and second, that perhaps Elijah beneficiary, but not much excite me finish hours later.

The third option not I know, is a federal school, which means fewer children, more stringent, better facilities.

Well, God will put the best of all, I know, I'm sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment