Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cervix 1 Week Before Menstruation

Christmas Tree Angels

Again this time of year when we prepare to celebrate Christmas, and with this draft Reece's Rainbow

More than 150 children are listed this year, all living in a orphanage

the 5th Tree Christmas of Angels
From November 1 to 31 December each year, Christmas tree Angeles is our largest fundraiser each year. Hundreds of families waiting to adopt our children, but do not have the money to do so. With an average cost of $ 20,000 per adoption, your generous contribution in 2010 may change the life of a child! When you donate $ 35 or more for a child, receive a beautiful ornament (WHEN DO THE DONATION BY 15!) With a photo of your child to put on your tree.

International Payments are accepted via PayPal!

* * * * *

Anya is still on the waiting list ........



There were several families who were adopting the same orphanage a few months ago, and this was what one of them told me:

Oh the sweet Anya . Heavily treated that was far from it: (One day she was outside on the porch of her side games and my Masha (the girl he adopted) almost crushed with a toy rider. The rescued and I realized that it was Anya . I sat on one side and coo, I said his name, and sat on my legs. I take my hands and made me cheer again and again. I looked at his face as if he saw a loving smile about for the first time. Then they told me that the loose and leave.

Another day I could tickle her stomach and laughed. You can smile and she craves a lot of attention from someone.

again into her room, she was lying, talked, sat, looked at me, and crawling toward the railing of the corral of games, is pulled to a stop, and wanted the bear, but not let me. Began to mourn when he realized that I was leaving the room.

The nannies of the group are averages and do not get bad attention, or even nothing. She needs a family.


Anya is almost 4 years! like her, many children have been left in an orphanage to have Down Syndrome.

Like her many children have grown up in an orphanage without knowing what it means to be loved.

Anya lives in an orphanage in Ukraine, which is in good condition but with even basic care is not enough. I miss the love and affection of a family to flourish!

How much longer will have to wait?

http://reecesrainbow.org/sponsorship/angeltree2010/angeltreesponsorpage


Elijah

0 comments:

Post a Comment