Thursday, October 14, 2010

Club Nintendo Wii Pin Generator

... Again


Every time I see you I lose
and miss if you do not see.
I see and I draw
smile because your smile is medicine.
nonprescription medicine takes a spell on me:
mysterious spell revives me every day.

resuscitated if you kiss me because your kisses of life.
A life with you is of color: color
joy.
If joy flooded my soul because my soul is
're in luck.
that my luck is your eyes and your eyes
disarmed me.
If you disarmed the touch, to touch me
if I get to heaven,
if I get to heaven is because you sleep.
If I want you in my dreams, my desires are
madness.

Insanity consumes me and devour you in a hug.
May your hugs my heart melt
and I melt into a sigh.
in your sighs will love you
one because I love you forever. If
always each other everything would,
why not give some of us love each
as we want!

Safe Creative #1011227907804


Note for those who always think everything I write is because I'm going through me, haha \u200b\u200b... Are my eyes, yes, but no, I'm in love ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment