Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sell Bey Blades Australia

6 years almost 6 years ...... Many tasks

Hello! because first of all let me tell them I'll be back with you more often! I know last year I was very neglected this blog, but not anymore!

I've been thinking I want to do with this blog, besides sharing with you the life of Elijah, so I'm trying to share a little more about how we work, putting material that has served us, looking for ideas etc. Reading a blog also gave me the idea that I have to better document as a working session with Elijah, because the photos appear that everything is hunky and sweet in this house lol.

Next Monday is the birthday of Elijah 6! SIX! as this happen so fast? She is a baby always start to tell from before and going to birthday, this year was no exception, but this year I said I wanted a Batman cake. Why? not! but is easily one month telling us several times a day, just in case and we forget it? hehe after presenting other options (because on his birthday 3 his party was Batman) fails to change its choice.

So tomorrow will begin the festivities! First in the Church when she sang Happy Birthday and form the largest line of greeting! seriously, I think that anyone in the church or with Pastor (which is my father) was a big row: p So I'm delighted because it means people want it!
After lunch we will have the classic home of the grandparents of my husband, every year is different, this year there will be clowns! at the request of Elijah. :)

Monday, which is the day of his birthday celebration at the kindergarten in the morning with his friends from school, and in the afternoon at the Down Center with peers, teachers and moms:)
I leave you with photos of previous years

1 year:: Stitch






2 years: Pablo (Backyardigans)

3 years: Pocoyo


4 years: Batman


5 years: Buzz Light year

0 comments:

Post a Comment