Monday, February 21, 2011

Female Animal Genetailia Gallery

Too Late ...


Blood stained my shirt. The pain was tremendous. I was so stunned that I even know how to get there. "Quick," shouted someone. Then I fainted ...

When I awoke, the pain was gone. Not recognize this room that made me shudder. After a few seconds I realized I was not alone.

"So you're Jack ... I had hoped.
- Me? "I missed.
"Follow me.

took me to another room full of people who lined up in two rows, but I still did not know where he was.

-will know in what should be expected, right?

Chills ran through my body with increasing intensity. Fear began to take hold of me in the middle of a deafening silence that would not let me say a word.

- Do not you know? Did I think that would not end paying for all his crimes the man continued ...?- cynical laughter I charge in the row to the left if you do not mind ...

Safe Creative #1102218548837

***
NOTE: writing workshop exercise consists in making a story as last phrase was "I charge in the row to the left if you do not mind. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment