Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Only Brown Mucusy Period

Ironies of life (II) ...

Sorry I took over the account to post the second post that I passed on the last one published.

When the teacher of creative writing We ordered a short story based on creative plagiarism, we put a limit that has more than 200 words.
When I first started writing it, I went 320 and, although I broke a lot of coconut, I could not leave it in 200, had 225 words.

After reading in class, the teacher challenged me to reduce it in 50 words. Will it remove 50 words? Are you crazy? Impossible, if I saw them and I want them to leave in just over 200! I thought, lol ...

But after thinking it over the short story, read and reread, from beginning to end, from end to beginning ...

I did it!

successful gamble: less than 50 words and the story has lost its meaning!
I
Olé! hahaha ...

And so it was ...

"irony of life"

When was the nurses did not talk about
another thing ... "What an ugly child of 78!"

Pepin For his mother was handsome, but his father could not hide the fact that his favorite was his eldest son.

Unlike Pepin brother was chubby, short and nearsighted. At school they called piggy bespectacled, when he went with his brother heard whispers pointing to him as the ugly of the family and even got it with him.

grew up and was still ugly, but did not mind too much as always with sympathy conquered all. Yet one day decided to join the gym and myopia surgery. Hard-Pepin, though still short, he managed to become a handsome leading man, unlike his brother, now bald, flabby and premature wrinkles to take much sun for years.

Now when they were whispering together what was so attractive that he had become and how badly he kept his brother. And Pepin always eluded him a sly smile when he heard that now the ugly of the family was not him ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment