Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Simpsons Hit And Run Online Play

Al Alba ...

At a time now I'm trying to write poetry, a genre that had just played so far because I've always found it much easier narrative. But as attempt to learn more things in this life we \u200b\u200bare enriched, here are a poem I wrote to see what you think. I want your honest opinion and criticism: in fact I know it's not a great poem but hey, surely the first poem he wrote Becquer was not to shoot rockets, lol ..!


"AL ALBA"


look out the window and everything is calm and the morning came

now everything is bright.


dream of your face is simple;
miss me
in your eyes and wonder. Your smile


cream sweetens my heart, soul

fills me and takes me cold.

unleashes your caress me and makes me angry
river

fear and calms me crazy my way.

With my skin on your sheet
your arms are my haven, nestled in your bed

my love, you just say ...

... Today does not matter: you
LĂ©vame
when the dawn breaks, without your kisses
no longer alive!


Safe Creative #1005266421230

0 comments:

Post a Comment