Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Recycle Bottles For Cash

Parole ...

Parole night was pretty quiet. The waitress watched from the bar to entertain customers. Sitting on the sofa in the window, Anna and Leo were already by the third drink and conversation, which could be heard without much difficulty, began to get interesting ...

- Tino yours! You've gone to fix the more complicated women on the planet!
- Why? - Asked in surprise.
- I'm wary, a little unsure, sometimes too rational, some cowardly, timid, fearful, fussy, a little jealous, skeptical, confused, armored almost always elusive as I see something that overwhelms me and I can not control, sometimes edge, some whimsical, whining, a little inconsistent, impatient, overly sensitive may sometimes unable to react in time, sometimes too negative ... Am I?

- Maybe you're all those things but, you know, you're also funny, intense, loving, polite, helpful, intelligent, extremely sweet, genuine, loyal, expressive, transparent, detailed, romantic and passionate when you allow yourself to give Moreover, prudent, white soul, sincere, witty, cheerful, honest ... Are you beautiful on the outside, yet you are more beautiful inside!

- Go! No know what to say ...

- Do I or you think are reasonable grounds to believe that your list of defects I just give a damn!

Safe Creative #1004146008301

0 comments:

Post a Comment