Thursday, December 24, 2009

What Is The Average Salary In India Per Month

NAVIDAD_FELICES


Greetings to all, I've been very busy this month, for me a month crazy, between the commitments of work, home, Christmas decorations, shopping, food, good PC understand, because I imagine that my race against time, is equal to that of all units, and the pressure has dropped a bit, so I will be go through their blog to give a greeting and a virtual hug, but that this no less cariƱoso.Quiero wish you a day of family, unity and peace, and of course gifts, comidita rich in the tradition of each country. Here in Venezuela is tradition (or hayacas Hallaca) which is a cake or tamale made of corn flour stuffed with stew and wrapped in banana leaves or banano.Pronto post the decoration of my house and some work already delivered, A MERRY CHRISTMAS big hug and

0 comments:

Post a Comment