Sunday, January 2, 2011

Buy Hoho The Pokemon Card

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girl I prayed for several years, the girl in the picture I have on my wall to never forget her, she I come to see every time I'm on the Internet to see if there is any news .... Anya! is finally in the section "My family found me" A family is going to adopt!

Although there are many formalities, there is still much to do, but I know God will make this possible! :)

Anya already served 4 years! 4 years of being in an orphanage in Eastern Europe, in conditions which are not the best ..... who say they have seen is a very quiet girl, but because there has been stimulation! and finally have the opportunity to have a family =) and I'm very anxious to know and read the whole process and see how it will change
life



What great news for New Year !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment