Friday, June 11, 2010

New Born Baby Message Sms

I Hate ...


Parole Café is packed. For some it is a night like any other. For others not so much ... Just inadvertently Ana and Leo begin to get confessions to each other ...

- I hate you!

"That's what you think you do not really hate me ... love me!

"I know from the first moment I saw you. I remember the woman that I love for years and never made me any attention. Why or a look? So I'm invisible?

"Because a view is a window wide open to the soul and makes you vulnerable ...

- Vulnerable? You do not know what you're talking!, I see you in my skin, never understand what I feel.

"And you never understand me to me: you do not have enough patience, I'm too complicated ...

- And that's why I hate you!

- And that's why I love!

- I love you? Do you hate? How often I've wondered ..! So far, but I've learned to live with you away from me.

- And do you miss?

- not as much as you!

"I do not think ...

"That was our problem: I never believed. Years have passed ... Say do not you regret?

"Sometimes ...

-So true ... I repent! And what has served us?

"Maybe to save us pain.

- So I wait at home?

- What do you think? A while ago I answered your question ...

- Why take so long?! The bed is empty without you.

"My lateness is explanation: fear paralyzes me when I realize that there are things I can not control.

- Fear, damn scary! ... Any Once you let go? How many times you shook hands? How many times have you rejected? How long?!

- to stop being silly!

(Silence, for a moment no words, only looks that say it all ...)

"Ask the account and ask at the bar if you give a bit of ice, which I ran yesterday. I wait in the car ...

- What do I do with the bike?

- pick it up tomorrow, you fool!

- Are you sure?

- Believe me, at this point that's the last thing I'm thinking!

"Then we're wasting time, look at me and tell me something ..!

- Is it necessary that my mouth to speak when my body is screaming loudly?

"I will believe it or not, but still ... Still gives me fear!

- So where is that of "letting go"? Knew better than to believe you ... Liar!

- Touché! You're right! ... Your car or my bike ...?

Safe Creative #1006116566903

0 comments:

Post a Comment