Monday, February 15, 2010

Met-art Hosted Milena

Latest works again Cushion

Hello
all, and around here again, I had some problems, first my mother, who already has 80 springs, I had a problem with one leg, with a lot of pain which prevented her from walking, was TROCANDERITIS, because if they imagined units or less I then tell them, the famous TROCANDERITIS, is an inflammation of all the muscles that are located near the hip, which allow us to stand up after sitting or moving the legs, because that prevented him from caminar.Ya thanks to God, therapies and drugs is completely recovered from all that happened, ... But then I yo.me has taken a terrible virus that left me on the mat as you tell when nokean boxers, because I took a fiebrón and worst of all with vomiting that was so unbalanced that I fainted, it was horrible, and thank God, I'm fine ... On the positive side, I lost a few kilos away I thought a diet, which is not I imagine, that would make strict diet .... Well and now back to what we are dealing in these parts, began to show some work that had yet to show and good for the reasons you already know I had not been able to , a big hug and a big hello to all .... Force will








0 comments:

Post a Comment